Deregistration of Hong Kong Company (Strike Off) - Fees and Procedures
1. Hong Kong Company Deregistration Costs
||Our service fees
||Fee for application of Notice of Notice of No Objection for Deregistration of a Defunct Company (paid to the Inland Revenue Department)
||Fee for application for strike off (to the Companies Registry)
||Around 6 months |
2. Our Hong Kong Company Deregistration Services
Our deregistration services includes:
(1) Review corporate documents and tax filing history so as to make nothing is pending before filing the application for deregistration
(2) Preparation of minutes and other documents for application of de-registration
(3) Apply to IRD for Notice of No Objection for Deregistration of a Defunct Company
(4) Application for de-registration with the Companies Registry
Note: Our fees stated above do not delivery fees for sending the deregistration documents to you for your signing.
3. Deregistration Application Procedures
(1) Hold a board/shareholders?meeting to pass a resolution to strike off the company;
(2) Apply in writing to IRD for a Notice of No Objection for Deregistration of a Defunct Company. It may take up to four weeks to receive the said Notice; Please be reminded that the said Notice will only be issued in the case that the company to be de-registered owes NO money to the Hong Kong Government and NO outstanding tax returns;
(3) Apply in writing to the Companies Registry for de-registration of the company. It may take well up to six months after the filing of application for the Companies Registry to de-register your company.
4. Time Frame to Strike off a Hong Kong Company
The whole process to have a company officially struck off the Register will take around 6 months.
Note: Before we file the application for deregistration, you should close the corporate bank account and also make sure that there is no outstanding accounts receivable.
We could assist you to close the bank account and our fees for this service is USD125.
For further information or assistance, please call us:
Hong Kong Office: +852 2341 1444
Shenzhen Office: +86 755 8268 4480
Shanghai Office: +86 21 6439 4114
Beijing Office: +86 10 6874 8420
Singapore Office: +65 6295 2884
or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.